PH1 Manual Probe Head
A swivel head, adjustable in both the A and B axes, with limited overtravel protection. For M8 Thread Probes.
A swivel head, adjustable in both the A and B axes, with limited overtravel protection. The probe is offset from the mounting shank Z axis.
- Number of Probe Sockets: 1
- Probe Status Indication: 1 LED
- Cable Connection: 5 pin DIN 180 degree socket
- Overtravel Break Load: Adjustable from 0.02 kgf
- (0.044 lbf) to locked solid
- A Axis Indexing: Swivel of 115 degrees locked
- with hexagonal key (3mm A/F)
- B Axis Indexing: 15 degree steps through 360 degrees
- Weight: 125 g (0.28 lb)
- Mounting Options: Shank to suit your CMM
PH1 is not compatible with PEL 2/3
(Shown with PEL1 adaptor, TP2 probe and Stylus – Not Included)