Since 1979, CMM Technology has led the field in CMM calibration, retrofits, and repairs. Our decades of experience as both cmm end-users, service technicians, and sales-people puts us in the unique position of specializing in every aspect of coordinate measuring machine sales and service, especially calibration. As full time CMM Technology employees, all of our calibration experts are covered by workers compensation insurance. And best of all, at least one of them resides right in your area, so there are no travel expenses! Thanks to our loyal customers, CMM Technology calibrated over 2,000 CMM’s last year across the United States.
CMM Technology can now calibrate your CMM including accessing “OEM locked” error map.
Compensation files can be accessed and adjusted just as the OEM would at a reduced cost to complete the CMM Calibration and certification error compensation map files in the PC or Controller.
Available now: Brown & Sharpe / Hexagon / DEA, Mitutoyo, Zeiss, LK / Metris, Wenzel / Pantec, Renishaw Controllers, Sheffield
As a CMM Technology customer, your will receive an accredited CMM CALIBRATION AND TUNE UP PACKAGE at a low flat fee (based on your Zip Code) PLUS additional discounts if you have three or more CMM’s.
FEATURED CALIBRATION SERVICES
- INSPECT AND CLEAN X,Y AND Z SCALES. All calibrations must start with a thorough cleaning and inspection of the scales.
- INSPECT AND ADJUST BEAM/PLATE PARALLELISM. Beam Parallelism is checked to the CMM’s working surface.
- CHECK X, Y AND Z FINE ADJUSTMENT. The fine adjustment mechanisms are checked and rechecked for wear and tightened as necessary.
- ISSUE AN OFFICIAL CALIBRATION CERTIFICATE accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2017. All calibration readings are documented and backed by a NIST traceability number! Our recall system will send you a courtesy notice—30 days prior to your due date—to schedule your next calibration service.
- INSPECT AND ADJUST LINEARITY. Linearity is checked in the X, Y and Z axis and is adjusted as required.
- INSPECT AND ADJUST PERPENDICULARITY. Perpendicularity is checked in the XY, ZX and ZY planes and adjusted to the best possible accuracy.
- PERFORM A FULL VOLUMETRIC BALL BAR PERFORMANCE TEST The volumetric test is completed per ASME B89.4.1 recommended ball bar positions.
- CHECK REPEATABILITY IN X, Y AND Z AXIS. Each axis is checked using your electronic touch probe when applicable.
- CHECK AND ADJUST ALL READER HEADS. Reader heads are checked with an oscilloscope and adjusted to the proper output.
WE INVITE YOU TO COMPARE OUR VALUE TO ANY OTHER SERVICE COMPANY IN THE INDUSTRY. CONTACT US TODAY TO LEARN MORE.
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 ACCREDITED
- ACCREDITED BY A2LA
- CALIBRATION IN ACCORDANCE TO: ASME B89.4.1 – 1997 ISO-10012-1 ANSI/NCSL Z540-1
- 100% SATISFACTION OR YOU DON’T PAY — GUARANTEED
- LOCAL SERVICE ENGINEERS FOR QUICK RESPONSE
- NIST TRACEABLE
- COMPETITIVE FIXED PRICE
- NEVER ANY TRAVEL EXPENSES
- WORKERS COMPENSATION INSURANCE
- MILLION DOLLAR LIABILITY INSURANCE
Reservations are limited. In order to maintain our fast response time and our high quality standards, we schedule only a limited number of calibrations each month. Call us today.