A hand held, manual head drive unit for use with PHC10-2 and PHC50 motorised head controllers. It allows an operator to manually change the orientation of the head without the need for sending commands through the CMM controller. This is invaluable when:
- programming an inspection routine (through teach cycle programming),
- utilising operator controlled “manual” inspection methods.
- A and B axis current position display
- A and B axis move direction buttons
- 2 speed action (jog and rapid move)
- Transmit button for teach cycle programming
- Status and error LED