AM2 Adjustment Module
Adjust alignment of PH10MQ/MQH Probe
Head to the CMM quill.
Adjustments for Pitch, Yaw and Roll.
The PHC10-2 controls any one of the PH10T, PH10M or PH10MQ heads based on commands received from either the CMM controller or the HCU1 (if fitted). In addition to this, the PHC10-2 interrogates the head and reports back:
- the heads A and B positions,
- any problems found
The PHC10-2 does not process any of the probe sensor signals. These are railed clean
through through the heads axes and controller to the probe interface.
Data transmission RS232 or IEEE
User definable parameters
- Seria:l Baud rate 300 – 19200 parallel address, parallel poll bit
- Current Consumption: (at 240V) less than 500mA
- Voltage range: 85-264V 47/66Hz automatic selection
- Input connectors: 15 way ‘D’
- Probe output connectors: 7 pin DIN or 9 way ‘D’ type
- Mounting: rack mounted or stand alone
- Hand control unit: HCU1 only
Weight (g) 2860
Length (mm) 220
Height (mm) 88
Width (mm) 289.3
A hand held, manual head drive unit for use with PHC10-2 and PHC50 motorised head controllers. It allows an operator to manually change the orientation of the head without the need for sending commands through the CMM controller. This is invaluable when:
- programming an inspection routine (through teach cycle programming),
- utilising operator controlled “manual” inspection methods.
- A and B axis current position display
- A and B axis move direction buttons
- 2 speed action (jog and rapid move)
- Transmit button for teach cycle programming
- Status and error LED