Since 1979, CMM Technology has led the field in cmm calibration, retrofits, and repairs. Our decades of experience as both cmm end-users, service technicians, and sales-people puts us in the unique position of specializing in every aspect of coordinate measuring machine sales and service, especially calibration. As full time CMM Technology employees, all of our calibration experts are covered by workers compensation insurance. And best of all, at least one of them resides right in your area, so there are no travel expenses! Thanks to our loyal customers, CMM Technology calibrated over 2,000 CMM’s last year across the United States.
As a CMM Technology customer, your will receive an accredited CMM CALIBRATION AND TUNE UP PACKAGE at a low flat fee (based on your Zip Code) PLUS additional discounts if you have three or more CMM’s.
Featured Calibration Services
- INSPECT AND ADJUST LINEARITY.
Linearity is checked in the X, Y and Z axis and is adjusted as required.
- INSPECT AND ADJUST PERPENDICULARITY.
Perpendicularity is checked in the XY, ZX and ZY planes and adjusted to the best possible accuracy.
- PERFORM A FULL VOLUMETIRIC BALL BAR PERFORMANCE TEST
The volumetric test is completed per ASME B89.4.1 recommended ball bar positions.
- CHECK REPEATABILITY IN X, Y AND Z AXIS.
Each axis is checked using your electronic touch probe when applicable.
- CHECK AND ADJUST ALL READER HEADS.
Reader heads are checked with an oscilloscope and adjusted to the proper output.
- INSPECT AND CLEAN X,Y AND Z SCALES.
All calibrations must start with a thorough cleaning and inspection of the scales.
- INSPECT AND ADJUST BEAM/PLATE PARALLELISM.
Beam Parallelism is checked to the CMM’s working surface.
- CHECK X, Y AND Z FINE ADJUSTMENT.
The fine adjustment mechanisms are checked and rechecked for wear and tightened as necessary.
- ISSUE AN OFFICIAL 3-PAGE CALIBRATION CERTIFICATE,
accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
All calibration readings are documented and backed by a NIST traceability number! Our recall system will send you a courtesy notice—30 days prior to your due date—to schedule your next calibration service.
WE INVITE YOU TO COMPARE OUR VALUE TO ANY OTHER SERVICE COMPANY IN THE INDUSTRY. CONTACT US TODAY TO LEARN MORE.
- A2LA 17025 ACCREDITED
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005 ACCREDITED
- CALIBRATION IN ACCORDANCE TO:
ASME B89.4.1 – 1997
- 100% SATISFACTION OR YOU DON’T PAY — GUARANTEED
- LOCAL SERVICE ENGINEERS FOR QUICK RESPONSE
- NIST TRACEABLE
- COMPETITIVE FIXED PRICE
- NEVER ANY TRAVEL EXPENSES
- WORKERS COMPENSATION INSURANCE
- MILLION DOLLAR LIABILITY INSURANCE